About the Privacy Tech Alliance (PTA)
FPF launched the Privacy Tech Alliance (PTA) as a global initiative with a mission to define, enhance and promote the market for privacy technologies. The PTA brings together innovators in privacy tech with customers and key stakeholders.
As the sector continues to grow, the PTA will focus its efforts in the following areas:
- Defining the sector including industry verticals and a common vernacular for technologies and services
- Identifying the tech needs of corporate customers and matching them with products and services offered by vendors
- Publishing industry reports to review the current privacy tech landscape, including a view of gaps, trends, future prospects, and recommendations to address current shortfalls
- Promoting the adoption of privacy technologies through policy initiatives
- Supporting research and connecting researchers and startups with partners and funders
We Invite Your Support
The PTA invites stakeholders from every sector of the economy to promote the market for privacy technologies and connect with innovators, investors, and corporate and government customers. Global companies and startup innovators, venture capital investors and policy makers — all have an important role to play as the PTA continues to define and promote the emerging sector.
Join us as we introduce the inaugural Privacy Tech Landscape Report in 2021. The Report presents the importance of this new sector and launches an effort for standardization and defining a common vernacular connecting privacy tech offerings with customer needs. The Report analyzes existing privacy tech market dynamics, identifies market trends and implications, and lays out recommendations for the growth of the privacy tech sector.
PTA members will take part in launch activities and future working groups that will facilitate growth and maturation of the industry.
- PTA Advisory Board – $25,000
*PTA Advisory Board helps set direction for PTA activities. Current and past examples of PTA Advisory Board activities include:
- PTA Advisory Board members were solicited for input into the industry report and are quoted in the report.
- PTA Advisory Board members work on the taxonomy for the sector by leading working groups that set definitions. The Advisory Board facilitates input and engagement from PTA members.
- Supporter – $10,000
- Contributor – $5,000 (For start-ups)
Becoming a member of the PTA includes the following benefits:
- Visibility and recognition in PTA materials, including the Privacy Tech Digest
- Participation in PTA activities, including the Privacy Tech Landscape Report, launch events, and communications
- Invitation to PTA meetings and convenings
- Networking with other Alliance members
For more information, please contact [email protected]