We Invite Your Support
The Privacy Tech Alliance invites stakeholders from every sector of the economy to promote the market for privacy protective technologies internationally and network with innovators, investors, and government purchasers. Global tech companies, innovators from start-ups, industry and venture capital investors all have an important role to play.
Become a founding member of the Privacy Tech Alliance with your selection as follows—
Advisory Board US$25,000
- Alliance Advisory Board seat
- Invitation to Alliance meetings and conferences
- Networking with other Board members
- Registration to activities, Israel Tech Policy Institute, Tel Aviv
- BONUS: Privacy Tech Vendors who are members of the Future of Privacy Forum have their FPF membership fee credited to Advisory Board fee (US$10,000 credit)
Corporate Supporter US$10,000
- Visibility and recognition as Corporate Supporter in Alliance materials
- Invitation to activities, Israel Tech Policy Institute, Tel Aviv
For start-ups only (negotiable)
Law Firm or Consultancy US$10,000
- Includes invitation to Alliance conferences, selected expert presentation and hosting opportunities, and visibility in Alliance materials
For more information, please contact:
Limor Shmerling Magazanik, Managing Director, Israel Tech Policy Institute, [email protected].
Barbara Kelly, Leadership Director, Future of Privacy Forum, [email protected].