- This event has passed.
FPF Annual Advisory Board Conference 2020
September 23 @ 4:00 pm - September 25 @ 1:30 pm
Please join us for the 11th Annual Advisory Board Meeting taking place on September 23 – 25, 2020. The 2020 Annual Advisory Board Meeting & Conference begins with a networking reception on the evening of September 23, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. (EST), followed by a full day of engaging breakout & keynote sessions on the 24th, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (EST), finishing off with a half-day of programming on the 25th, 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (EST).
Join us for the virtual 2020 Annual Advisory Board Meeting to:
- Assist in shaping FPF’s agenda for the year ahead.
- Actively engage with FPF’s group of senior corporate privacy leaders, leading academics, and members of civil society.
- Participate in intimate roundtable discussions – all virtual sessions will follow the same roundtable format as the in-person event, held under the Chatham House Rule.
- Hear a leading business analyst share insights on the direction of tech, data, and regulation.
- Take part in the hands-on Ethical Research Data Sharing review board – *optional*.
- See familiar faces and create new connections in lively after-hours networking activities.
Attendance to the Advisory Board meeting is by invitation only. If you would like to transfer your invitation to another senior representative, please email FPF’s Membership Director, Judy Gawczynski.