Online Advertising and Privacy: An Ad Tech Master Class & Overview of the Latest Global Legal Developments
May 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Please Join Us in London
Combining their privacy expertise, FPF and WSGR will conduct an Ad Tech Master Class about how ad tech works and continue with a discussion about the latest legal developments applicable to these technologies. Here you will gain a clear understanding of the technologies ranging from cookies and mobile apps to ad networks and real-time bidding. We will also discuss the business models as well as data flows in analytics and ad tech so that you can make informed compliance decisions. Our panelists then will address the latest legal developments that may impact market practices in ad tech, including:
• How the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affected market practices
• The recent Court of Justice Advocate General Opinions in Planet49 and FashionID
• An update on the e-Privacy Regulation
• The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
• An overview of ongoing discussions about comprehensive federal privacy legislation in the U.S.
We hope to see you there.