The Future of Privacy Forum (FPF), a dynamic nonprofit organization that serves as a catalyst for privacy scholarship and advancing principled data practices in support of emerging technologies, is seeking an Operations Assistant. The Operations Assistant serves as an integrated member of the team and will provide administrative, logistical and event support related to the implementation and follow-up of activities and day-to-day operations. This is a full-time position based in the Washington, D.C. office.
- Provide day-to-day support to ensure the office is operating smoothly;
- Performs duties and executes standard operating procedures to maintain an efficient and productive office environment. This includes answering phones, monitoring inventory and ordering supplies, managing equipment and overall tidiness of the office, serving as the liaison with building staff, including property management, engineers and other vendors, receiving and sorting mail and packages, and related responsibilities.
- Support the Vice President of Operations and Operations Manager with ongoing projects and operational initiatives;
- Provide administrative support to the Membership and Events teams including with executing meetings and events, scheduling, developing and reviewing invitation lists, preparing and distributing materials, and reserving meeting space, etc;
- Provide general support and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Excellent organizational, time management skills, and attention to detail;
- Prior Office Management/Administrative Experience preferred;
- Self-starter who takes initiative in finding solutions with demonstrated ability to execute in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple individuals;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, including excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google products;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines and objectives;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Positive attitude
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to [email protected].