Salary Range: $75,000-$100,000 annually
Location: Washington, DC (hybrid). Candidate must have the right to work in the U.S.
Reports To: FPF Vice President of U.S. Policy
The FPF U.S. Policy Team seeks an individual to lead work on project planning, tracking, and execution across multiple workstreams. The Senior Project Manager will work with the Vice President for U.S. Policy and the U.S. Policy Team to establish milestones for deliverables, organize project-related responsibilities, schedule meetings, draft relevant invitations and communications, and coordinate with other teams across the organization.
An ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and excited to be a part of a team of tech policy professionals. The role is based in the United States, with a strong preference for candidates in Washington, DC.
- Project Development and Management – 40%
- Assisting the Vice President of U.S. Policy in establishing goals, strategies, and plans for relevant workstreams in coordination with workstream leads and their teams;
- Working with relevant policy staff to establish project timelines and responsibilities and track project progression.
- U.S. Policy Team Support – 35%
- Provide administrative support for the Vice President for US Policy and US Policy team, including assisting with scheduling and hosting relevant meetings with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that meeting notes are recorded and accessible, and facilitating any necessary follow-up;
- Drafting relevant communications, including but not necessarily limited to, event description, speaker and event participant invitations, and social media posts;
- Execute other related or ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Cross-Team Coordination and Management – 20%
- Leading and mentoring a team of project managers
- Assist with coordination across the policy team, including with our global and youth and education teams, as necessary and appropriate;
- Work with FPF operations professionals, including our events, grants, and communications teams, to coordinate timelines and advance projects;
- Internal Support – 5%
- Assist with overall FPF strategy, vision, and mission execution.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years in project management, preferably with a small-to-medium organization;
- Experience with people management in a direct supervisory role;
- Preference for experience in digital project management and productivity software, including G Suite, Zoom, Monday.com, and Salesforce;
- Flexibility to work across time zones and with remote team members;
- Experience with or interest in issues surrounding data, privacy, and technology;
- Skills needed to achieve success in key areas of responsibility.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format in an application through the FPF Career Center (link provided below).
FPF is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace that supports employees professionally and personally through our employment practices and benefits offerings. We encourage applications from individuals who represent a variety of backgrounds based on sex, race, ethnicity, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, and other factors protected by law. If we can make the application process easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please reach out to [email protected].