PRIVACY PAPERS FOR POLICY MAKERS
Each year, the Future of Privacy Forum (FPF) invites privacy scholars and authors with an interest in privacy issues to submit papers to be considered for FPF’s “Privacy Papers for Policymakers.”
- To highlight important research and analytical work on a variety of privacy topics for policy makers
- Specifically, to showcase papers that analyze current and emerging privacy issues and either propose achievable short-term solutions, or propose new means of analysis that could lead to solutions.
- Academics, privacy advocates and Chief Privacy Officers on FPF’s Advisory Board will review the submitted papers to determine which papers are best suited and most useful for policy makers in Congress, at federal agencies and for distribution to data protection authorities internationally.
- Two papers selected by the chairs of the Privacy Law Scholars Conference will be included in the publication and will receive a cash award from the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
- The Future of Privacy Forum will announce the selected papers at an event with privacy leaders in September and will provide a printed digest to policy makers in the United States and abroad
FPF is currently accepting submissions for our sixth annual edition.
Our deadline for submissions is October 02, 2015. Please include the author’s full name, phone number, current postal address, and e-mail address.
Please send submissions via e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line “Privacy Papers for Policymakers 2015.”
Each year, winning privacy papers are summarized and compiled into an accessible digest which is showcased to policy makers, privacy professionals, and the public.
View the selected Privacy Papers for Policymakers for 2014.
View the selected Privacy Papers for Policymakers for 2013.
View the selected Privacy Papers for Policymakers for 2012.
View the selected Privacy Papers for Policymakers for 2011.
View the selected Privacy Papers for Policymakers for 2010.