- Managing Director, FPF Israel Office
- Senior Policy Counsel or Director: Data, Decision Making, and AI
- Senior Project Manager, U.S. Policy
- Membership Prospect Manager
- Elise Berkower Memorial Postgraduate Fellowship (no longer receiving applications for the 2024-2025 fellowship term)
- Christopher Wolf Diversity 2-year Fellowship (next opening for fall 2025 – applications accepted in fall of 2024)
FPF offers a comprehensive benefits package to support the professional growth and personal well-being of our team. To learn more about our benefits, click here.
- 95% employer-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance including a Medical Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Employer funded HRA
- Flexible work environment including telecommuting
- Annual professional development funds, and opportunities for IAPP membership through FPF
- Annual paid time off and sick leave
- 16 weeks of paid leave upon the birth or adoption of a child
FPF is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace that supports employees professionally and personally through our employment practices and benefits offerings. We encourage applications from individuals who represent a variety of backgrounds based on sex, race, ethnicity, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, and other factors protected by law. If we can make the application process easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please reach out to [email protected].