The Future of Privacy Forum launched the Privacy Tech Alliance (PTA) as a global initiative with a mission to define, enhance and promote the market for privacy technologies. The PTA brings together innovators in privacy tech with customers and key stakeholders.
Privacy Tech Alliance Report
Read the Privacy Tech Alliance’s latest report Privacy Tech’s Third Generation: A Review of the Emerging Privacy Tech Sector highlighting essential insights regarding the state of the privacy technology market.
In this report, you’ll learn more about:
- The privacy tech market today and what we may expect to see in the future.
- What’s driving its rapid evolution.
- What purchasers are demanding, and how the sector can respond.
As the sector continues to grow, the PTA will focus its efforts in the following areas:
- Defining the sector including industry verticals and a common vernacular for technologies and services
- Identifying the tech needs of corporate customers and matching them with products and services offered by vendors
- Publishing industry reports to review the current privacy tech landscape, including a view of gaps, trends, future prospects, and recommendations to address current shortfalls
- Promoting the adoption of privacy technologies through policy initiatives
- Supporting research and connecting researchers and startups with partners and funders
Companies involved with the Privacy Tech Alliance provide a wide range of privacy and data protection solutions and privacy-enhancing technology tools to organizations. Read more in the Privacy Tech Digest, a publication of the Privacy Tech Alliance.
If you would like to receive updates on the Privacy Tech Alliance, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.