Digital Data Flows Masterclass is a year-long educational program designed for regulators, policymakers, and staff seeking to better understand the data-driven technologies at the forefront of data protection law & policy. The program will feature experts on machine learning, biometrics, connected cars, facial recognition, online advertising, encryption, and other emerging technologies.
Visit the Digital Data Flows Masterclass Archive to view the relevant curriculum materials and resources for previous classes:
- Class 1: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (October 25, 2018, Brussels)
- Class 2: Location Data: GPS, Wi-Fi, and Spatial Analytics (November 27, 2018, Brussels)
- Class 3: De-Identification, Differential Privacy, and Homomorphic Encryption (January 30, 2019, Brussels)
- Class 4: Online Advertising Technologies (May 1, 2019, Washington, DC)
- Class 5: Mobile Apps (July 25, 2019, Zoom Webinar)
The year-long program includes eight planned sessions in 2018-19 (view as PDF):