FPF is excited to announce that the 8th Annual Privacy Papers for Policymakers will open with remarks by FTC Commissioner Terrell McSweeny, followed by facilitated discussions of the year’s leading privacy research and analytical work that is relevant to policymakers. We will hear from distinguished academic speakers:
- Solon Barocas, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Science at Cornell University
- Ryan Calo, Associate Professor of Law, University of Washington
- Woodrow Hartzog, Professor of Law and Computer Science, Northeastern University
- Elizabeth E. Joh, Professor of Law, U.C. Davis School of Law
- Karen Levy, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Science at Cornell University
- Paul M. Schwartz, Jefferson E. Peyser Professor of Law, Berkeley Law School
A print copy of the Privacy Papers for Policymakers publication will be distributed at the event, but you can also review summaries of the papers in advance.
The program will conclude with a reception. This event is free, open to the general public, and widely attended. Please register ASAP as space is limited.
- Press Release
- Spotlight on Winning Authors
- More About Privacy Papers for Policymakers
This event is supported by National Science Foundation Grant No. 1654085. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.