Home | Attend | Participate | Sponsor | Program
Information for Presenters
If your presentation has been accepted, please follow the instructions on this page.
Welcome to all PEPR ’21 speakers!
If you have questions, please contact us at [email protected].
- Sign your Consent to Publish form.
USENIX requires a signed consent form from all presenters, which allows us to publish the slides and/or video of your talk. USENIX makes these freely available to the public as part of our commitment to open access. Please review and e-sign the PEPR ’21 Consent Form for Talks and Panels. If your company requires that you sign its speaker release form instead, please send the completed version to [email protected].
- Register for the conference.
We will send you instructions for registering free of charge.
- Prepare and submit your presentation materials by Friday, May 21, 2021. Speakers must record videos of their presentations and prepare their slide decks prior to the conference. Submit your videos and slide decks via the submissions system. Specification requirements for both the videos and slides are below.
For our virtual event, speakers must pre-record a video of their talk. This video will be played live for you by the PEPR team during the event at your designated time slot in the program. Speakers are expected to be present in the Zoom meeting when their video is played and to take live audience questions immediately following their video (5–7 minutes of Q&A for long talks and 2–5 minutes of Q&A for short talks). Both the video and slides will also be posted on the PEPR website).
- Length: 8–10 minutes for short talks; 18–20 minutes for long talks. Talks over the specified length are subject to being returned for further editing.
- File format: H.264 MP4
- Resolution: 1080p
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Max file size: 500MB
- File name: pepr21_video_[yourlastname].mp4 (e.g. pepr21_video_zadok.mp4)
- Clearly audible audio (headphones and headsets are permitted)
- Fullscreen slides with a speaker inset, as shown here.
- Please ensure that your speaker inset does not cover any pertinent information on your slides.
- Need help preparing your video? We will be providing step-by-step instructions, additional tips, and best practices for selected presenters.
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Introduction slide that clearly lists the name of your talk and your name
- Closing slide to thank your audience and/or collaborators and to display your contact information should you wish to receive follow-up questions from attendees
- File format: PDF